April 28, 2019
Baby Boomer Advice, Legal Planning, Retirement Advice, Seniors Advice
Ten Things To Think About If You Are Fifty Or Older, Especially For Your Parents!
- What do I want my future to look like?
- Am I prepared for that future?
- Will I be caring for a parent or loved one? What part do you play in their future?
- What will my future look like if my partner passes before I do?
- Will my current residence be suitable for my future – Do I need or want something more suitable?
- What is my net worth and how can this be effectively managed?
- How will Mom and Dad be carted for if and when the times comes?
- How will I be cared for if or when the time comes?
- Do I have a will – why do I need one? Do Mom and Dad have wills and Powers of Attorney?
- Will I be making decisions based on ‘Choice or Circumstance’?
Request your FREE Copy Now!
Pivotal’s MASTER Accredited Senior Agents consist of a network of professionals offering management services for older adults in transition throughout Ontario. Our consulting services are the first step in listening and understanding your needs and goals. A strategic and comprehensive discovery of financial, health, lifestyle and real estate goals provide solutions for older adults planning their next move.*
…More than just *REALTORS®
Rob Roland, Broker and Master- ASA (Accredited Senior Agent) Pivotal
+1 (647) 281-3633 email@example.com
* Real estate services provided by Licensed REALTORS® and active members of the Pivotal-MASTER-ASA program. Not intended to solicit those already under contract.*